Point-Of-Attachment Cooling System
Designed to meet the requirements of a POA as per 42CFR part 84 as well as delivering cooler Grade D breathing air to two users. The POA/Cooler also allows for individual pressure adjustments which allows for different hose lengths (100 feet max) and respirator types. It’s designed to meet the NIOSH requirement for point-of-attachment.
- Housed in a rugged and durable pelican carry case that can be wall-mounted
- Includes two adjustable pressure regulators, two pressure gauges and a pressure relief valve
- Maximum regulator inlet pressure is 125 psi.
- Capable of cooling breathable air by up to 20° F depending inlet temp, ambient air temp and hose length
- Maximum length airline hose to use is 100 feet
- Vortex cooler is made from a non-toxic engineering plastic and includes an adjustable brass valve for temperature adjustments