Working in large or confined spaces during the hot season is challenging and uncomfortable. It would help if you have a heat relief solution to conduct your work activities properly. At Allegro Industries, we offer cooling systems that address this issue, such as:
Breathing Cold Air Source
Our cold air source uses a refrigerated system to provide fresh and cool air. The breathing cold air source is sealed and comfortable, especially during long work hours. As a result, it maximizes productivity by reducing heat stroke, exhaustion, and dehydration.
Our cold air unit is easy to maintain and has a removable, washable filter. It has an adjustable handle for portability and is configured to provide cool air for one or two users.
For ease of use and comfort, it has a value that regulates airflow. In addition, the unit features three different headtop options in the systems, which are:
- Full Mask Cold Air Systems. The Full Mask Cold Air System provides a cool air source for one or two users. Our unit includes a cold air blower, one or two full mask air respirators, and one or two breathing air hoses.
- Single Bib Tyvek Hood Cold Air Systems. They include the features of the Full Mask Cold Air System, plus one or two disposable, lightweight Tyvek hoods.
- Double Bib Tyvek Hood Cold Air Systems. It includes the features of the Full Mask Cold Air System and Single Bib Tyvek Hood System.
Vortex Cooling/Heating Vest
The vest provides a cooling alternative when you’re working in areas without access to air conditioning. It continuously cools your temperature with cold air from a clean source.
In addition, we also have other all seasonal control products such as:
- Neck Cooling Wrap, Deluxe
- Phase Change Insert
- Poncho Cooling Vest, Economy
- Vortex Cooling Vest, Low Profile
- Cooling Beanie
- Cool Offs
Get Top-Quality Heat Relief Systems
Be prepared for hot working days with our Breathing Cold Air Source. We have other hard hat cooling products such as the Cooling Neck Shade, Hard Hat Cooling Liner, and Cooling Skull Cap. Contact us at Allegro Industries for the correct heat protective equipment today!